- Spec Sheets
This splitter cable has an XLR male on one end and two XLR males on the other. It is typically used to split a microphone or XLR output into two duplicate balanced channels.
- Two separate 24AWG cables breakout directly from the source connector
- Breakout begins directly from the source connector
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra-flexible to maximize mobility
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
|FT4 (Riser CMR)
|90% Bare Copper Braid, 100% Aluminum Mylar Foil
|Yes - Cable
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at