This audio speaker cable has two spade lug male connectors on one end and four spade lug male connectors on the other. It is typically used to connect bi-wired speakers to amplifiers and receivers.
- A hi-flex jacket combined with a multi-stranded heavy gauge cable allows for extra cable flexibility and no sacrifice in audio quality
- 14 gauge OFHC (Oxygen Free Copper) conductors achieve maximum sound clarity
- Multi-stranded copper cable is used to capture all the highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Four conductor twisted cable construction enhances signal timing accuracy
- Bi-wire cable construction maximizes high frequency and low frequency inputs for increased sound quality
- High quality, 24K gold plated, color coded connectors allow for optimum connectivity and maintain a clean signal integrity
|Wire Gauge||4C 14AWG Stranded 80/0.18|
|Overall Cable Diameter||10.7mm|
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Connector A||2 - Spade Lug Male|
|Connector B||4 - Dual Spade Lug Male|
|cUL||Yes - Cable|
|1.20 lbs||1.65 lbs||2.25 lbs||3.00 lbs||4.50 lbs||6.00 lbs||8.25 lbs||12.00 lbs||15.75 lbs||19.50 lbs||23.25 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at