- Spec Sheets
This premium hi-flex double shielded RG59 cable consists of a BNC male connector on one end and a BNC female on the other end. It is typically used to extend a composite video cable.
- Constructed of low-loss, High Definition 75 ohm RG59 stranded cable
- Gas injected dielectric insulation allows for a stable velocity of propagation (82%) therefore minimizing possible timing delays
- Cables nominal capacitance is an exceptional 16.2 pf/ft (53.1 pf/m) and has a nominal attenuation of 3.00 dB/100ft
- The cable also boasts a conductor resistance of 14.8 Ohms/1000ft
- Dual shielding includes a 100% aluminum/mylar foil, plus a 95% tinned copper braid
- High quality, gold plated, soldered connectors optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Cable Diameter||22AWG Stranded|
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Cable Shielding||95% Bare Copper Braid, 100% Aluminum Mylar Foil|
|Strain Relief||Metal Shell|
|Velocity of Propagation||78%|
|Connector A||1 - BNC Male|
|Connector B||1 - BNC Female|
|c(UL)us||Yes - Cable|
|Package Quantity||1 - Cable|
|0.40 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.75 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.50 lbs||2.00 lbs||2.75 lbs||4.00 lbs||5.25 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at