- Spec Sheets
This audio cable has an XLR female on one end and a 3.5mm locking male on the other. It is typically used to connect a microphone to a wireless transmitter or camera.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, 24K gold plated shielded connectors allows for optimum connectivity and maintains a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
|FT4 (Riser CMR)
|90% Copper Braid, 100% Mylar Foil
|3.5mm Stereo Locking Male
|Yes - Cable
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at