- Spec Sheets
This premium stereo audio cable has a Mini-XLR male connection on one end and a Mini-XLR female connection on the other end. It is typically used to connect microphones to wireless audio devices or as a condenser microphone cable.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Spiral shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- High quality, gold plated, heavy duty shielded connectors optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride
|FT4 (Riser CMR)
|85% Spiral Shield, 100% Aluminum Mylar Foil
|1 - Mini-XLR Male
|1 - Mini-XLR Female
|Yes - Cable
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at