This audio speaker cable has a 2-pole speakON on one end and 1/4 inch TS male on the other. It is typically used to connect pro audio speakers to amplifiers.
- A hi-flex jacket combined with a multi-stranded heavy cable allows for extra cable flexibility and no sacrifice in audio quality
- 14 gauge OFHC (Oxygen Free Copper) conductors achieve maximum sound clarity
- Multi-stranded copper cable is used to capture all the highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Two conductor twisted cable construction enhances signal timing accuracy
- High quality, 24K gold plated TS connector allow for optimum connectivity and maintain a clean signal integrity
- Premium Neutrik 2-pole speakON connector (NL2FX)
|Connector Plating (speakON)||Silver|
|Connector Plating (1/4 Inch)||Gold|
|Wire Gauge||2C 14AWG Stranded 42/0.26|
|Overall Cable Diameter||8.8mm|
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Connector A||2-Pole Neutrik speakON NL2FX|
|Connector B||1/4 Inch TS Male|
|cUL||Yes - Cable|
|0.80 lbs||1.10 lbs||1.50 lbs||2.00 lbs||3.00 lbs||4.00 lbs||5.50 lbs||8.00 lbs||10.50lbs||13.00 lbs||15.50 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at