- Spec Sheets
This premium stereo audio cable has a 2.5mm male on one end and a 2.5mm female on the other. It is typically used to extend a 2.5mm stereo cable.
- Hi-flex balanced cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Braided shield surrounds center conductors for maximum EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- Multi-stranded copper center conductors and a durable cable jacket is ultra Flexible to maximize mobility
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Jacket Material||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Fire Rating||FT4 (Riser CMR)|
|Cable Shielding||100% Aluminum-Mylar Foil, 90% Bare Copper Braid|
|Connector A||2.5mm Stereo Male|
|Connector B||2.5mm Stereo Female|
|Connector A Diameter||10.3mm|
|Connector B Diameter||10.2mm|
|cUL||Yes - Cable|
|0.30 lbs||0.35 lbs||0.45 lbs||0.55 lbs||0.70 lbs||1.00 lbs||1.30 lbs||1.75 lbs|
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at