This audio snake cable has sixteen 1/4 inch TRS male connectors on one end and sixteen XLR female on the other. It is typically used to connect mixing consoles and patch bays.
- Premium twisted 24AWG Oxygen Free copper conductor (OFHC) cable is used to capture all highs & lows for optimum audio performance
- Dual 100% aluminum mylar foil shields maximize EMI/RFI noise rejection therefore maintaining the cleanest signal possible
- High quality, gold plated connectors allow for optimum connectivity and maintain a clean signal integrity
- FT4 riser fire rated jacket for in-wall use
- Lead Free, "silver laced" solder is used in order to reduce loss and maximize conductivity
|Overall Foil Shielded plus Individually Shielded Pairs with Aluminum-Polyester Foil
|Jacket Fire Rating
|16 - 1/4 Inch TRS Male
|16 - XLR Female
This item is assembled once an order is received.
All parts required to assemble this item are in stock and small quantities typically ship out the same business day or the next business day.
For the lead-time on a larger quantity orders, please contact us via phone at